jolly woman in yellow polo shirt

Laughter yoga may help to reduce anxiety and GI symptoms in people with IBS

Laughter-induced therapies are becoming very popular around the world, where laughter is used as tool to help people with mental disorders to alleviate their symptoms. Laughter yoga can be practiced as one of the approaches in managing IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) symptoms. Many people with IBS experience abdominal pain and change in the bowel movementsContinue reading Laughter yoga may help to reduce anxiety and GI symptoms in people with IBS

Getting adequate amount of Calcium on a low FODMAP diet

Calcium is an essential major mineral that plays critical roles in the body. It is mostly associated with bone health; however, it performs other functions in the body necessary for growth and development. About 99% of the calcium is stored in bones and teeth supporting their structure, but the remaining 1% is very important inContinue reading Getting adequate amount of Calcium on a low FODMAP diet